Sunday, March 6, 2011

How Weather Affects People

           One of natures most unpredictable phenomenons is the weather. However, it is necessary for living. Weather causes many droughts around the world, bringing destruction to living plants, people, and livestock. Many countries have gone to war because of this precious liquid. Weather, also can cause many problems to human beings in their daily life.
           I enjoy rainy days because I can spend my time at home reading a good book or doing my homework. While sitting in Canada Library, I love to look out the window and see the mountains covered with fog. On the other hand, on a sunny day, I enjoy a long walk on the levee looking at the bay. I feel that I adapt very well to changes in weather. I have lived in many countries in the world and have never experienced any problems. Learning to adjust my wardrobe, according to the country in which I am residing.

1 comment:

  1. Raul, your positive attitude and flexibility are inspiring. I appreciate your description of the joys of sitting in our Library! And,yes, if the weather changes, just change your clothes! Thanks for staying grounded, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete